Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Two Days To Regroup

Sorry for not writing for the last two days but it seriously took a lot out of me to lose a data base of 1,800 members on my face book due to having a Christian view point and it took a lot for me to regroup and start over.

Yes, I am back on face book and starting over. Sixty of my my past friends came back and it will take much more time to recoup the other thousand plus members. I am on face book as well under "His Love Street Ministries. This time around I must focus on a different strategy.

I really thought when God gave me this vision to open a homeless hotel that it would be a bit hard, but not this rough. Yes, I get many who say great job, and we are behind you and we admiral you, but they don't give. Wow, I just thought that God giving was something that most people did just for the love of God. Well let me say when you take a venture like this the road is a hard one.

Here in Denver the homeless situation is even getting worse. The Homeless have no where to sleep so they are sleeping in parks and getting two-hundred dollars violation tickets. Wow, it's unbelievable if they had two-hundred dollars they would not be sleeping in the park. Help Haiti folks, but lets start right here in our own back yard as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment