Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 7, 2010

The thought of the day, how great life is.

Well here we are Thursday already and before I start my bible time I thought I would drop you a few lines to say hello and tell you how my day has been. Well WCAN radio is having problems with there radio tower so we won't be on Saturday but soon God, willing. i met a new friend today and I believe we will have a long and prosper relationship his, name is Max Millionz, please watch for him he will be known everywhere very soon.
Max, has a true love of God, and God has blessed his "Entertainment Company" and ready to do so much more for his personal and business life. His views and work ethic are very similar to mine, he has been through allot as I have in the past, but we both know that when you go through allot you truly appreciate your mission on earth and how great God truly is. I am now off to my bible time, and my daily workout and then I am making my favorite meal "smothered burritos" and a hopefully a bit of relaxation this evening(God willing)so until tomorrow have a blessed evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment