Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 The Year That God Shall Bless.

Had a wonderful evening last night in downtown Denver, Colorado what a beautiful city we have here. Many were out watching the Fireworks until after midnight. Today I am bit run down, allot of long hours working on this vision that God, has given me. Right now I find myself looking out my window and looking at, the beautiful blue skies and snow cap mountains and thinking how grateful I have been to have over one thousand people that have written me notes, letters and commenting on what a great job that I am doing. But, then I wonder why then “Lord Jesus” must I keep asking for people to give to your cause?
Giving to God, is a pleasure and a blessing to me not only is it bible, and Gods word but the reward is beyond anything you can possibly imagine. Then I stop and say Lord, this is your vision so I give you all control and the timing for which doors to open.
Well on that note I shall end my blog and sip on my hot tea and get well needed rest.
God bless.
Rev. Trey Louis

No comments:

Post a Comment