Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 29, 2010

Clooney

What does it take to get people to give other than a major disaster?
Am I so off track to think that God giving would be a natural impulse? I keep saying to myself, if Clooney got the hundreds and hundreds of well wishers but no donation's how much could Haiti benefit from that?

Come on America, wake up to this very serious problem. Stop complaining about them in your back yard when you are not willing to do a darn thing to help them. If everyone would just give a dollar we could take care of this problem and not be offering them a one way ticket out of town.

One of my favorite scriptures is Proverbs 28 "For those who give to the poor shall lack for nothing." So if you are about broke, or broke, give and it shall be given back to you, for God's promises will come to pass.

I come in the name of God and ask you to please help us complete this vision. Many say I should pray for Clooney, but the name in which I come is higher than Clooney.

Don't wait for a disaster to be a giving person.

No comments:

Post a Comment