Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Late Evening Blog.

My feelings have been a bit up and down today, wondering why at times it is so hard for people to give when there are so many in need. Sometimes I want to give up but my spirit says no, so I continue trying not to let the feelings of people not wanting to give win. Today I couldn't feed half of the people that were hungry on the streets. I have older people in my neighborhood giving from their social security checks, but the Royalty and Famous on my face book don't feel the need to step up and give. When we are nestled in our homes and warm with food we sometimes forget, or don't care, that there are so many in need. The saddest part of today was when people wanted prayer instead of food because they felt that there was no hope any more. A told a woman I spoke to that God loves you, we love you and I am trying very hard to get a homeless hotel out here as soon as possible; hopefully by the end of the year. She said, "don't worry I will still be out here" - you see they cannot even see the hope out on the streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment