Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Day before Gods Blanket of snow

Another gorgeous day in Denver today, but we are expecting 3" of snow tonight. What a beautiful sight with the mountains in the background, but not if you are homeless and out in the cold.

It was a quiet day and a day for thought and getting prepared for what to say on Saturday's broadcast on WCAN Radio. I touched bases today with Indi Brooks of WCAN Radio who I have known for some time now but, have never had the chance to have a telephone conversation with until today. I found her to be an upbeat person with a delightful spirit who I am blessed to have had come into my life.

I just wonder why sometimes that a cause of this magnitude has to prove itself over and over to people before they will take action? But I won't beg in the name of the Lord, as giving is an honor, a joy and God's commandment. So until God sends that person or persons to me to donate in a major way I shall just wait patiently, his word says to wait in patients and love, so in Jesus name I proclaim this vision for 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment