Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday, end of the week

It is amazing how time just flies by. I did a lot of work on the computer today along with filing taxes on Real Men Love 2 Cuddle. The trade mark was approved today and will be published on the 28th of January. What a waiting game that was.

There is no time for myself as I find myself putting all of my time and efforts into the fund raising and networking, that I do not pay attention to the people in my life. So, my goal is to make a schedule to keep track of my time management skills and remember the reasons behind what I am doing.

Just a reminder we will not be on WCAN Radio tomorrow as they are experiencing technical equipment re installment on the tower. We will update you as to when the new Radio broadcast will be scheduled.

Sorry for the 200+ people that were waiting to listen to the broadcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment