Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday In Denver.

How awesome God really is. I watched 20/20 last evening and watched the amazing story of a young woman who had acid thrown on her face and upper body, named Katie Piper. We just do not know what we have until we lose it. God gave her enduring strength that was mighty to go through such pain and hurt. We never know what life has in store for us. One thing I have learned in my years of life is that trusting in Jesus, gives you a life of love, security and protection. I thank God for Katie and the strength he gave her and will continue to give her. What a loving God I serve. It was a early morning today and "Real Men Love 2 Cuddle" had ten more new members such as Gordon Ramsey from "Hells Kitchen" one of my favorite shows also a young and bright young man Warner Blair C. and to top it off Rob Shapiro well known for his great movies. So now I am off to do my workout, bible time and then renting a movie and a quiet dinner with my honey this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment