Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 25, 2010

Forging ahead

This day started off a bit slow asn I spent the day trying to find advertising to get the word out. At times I would have never thought it would be so hard to get people to give to a worthy cause like this, since it is said that each one of us is two pay checks away from being homeless.

I was told today that I should put many pictures of the homeless and their disappear, so that people could see on my web sites, but then I think deep down why must I post it when it is all around us. They are in our downtown's, backyards, parks and sidewalks; do we really need to be reminded of what we see daily?

I had a sister in Christ pray with me today from Trinity Broadcast network and she said, "let's pray together as I see your vision coming together." So this restored my hope and gave me more faith to fight twice as hard for this cause. As she closed her conversation with me she said, "brother Trey we need to do more here in the United States, for it is Gods commandment to feed and cloth the homeless."

So really, why is it so hard to give for it is his word. Must this happen to us before we see the need to act?

No comments:

Post a Comment