Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Giving up the Ship

I got up this morning and in my heart I said, "I cannot take it anymore" it is time to give up. Then I received many e-mails from people asking what they can do and how they can help; this restored my energy and hope to go on.

Through my weakness becomes my strength, as the word says. I have said many times this vision was not of my own doing but of Gods will.

Now I pray for even more strength and believe that this will now take off very soon. I know that soon I will be able to tell many more about this vision through radio within the next two weeks.

I will be on WCAN radio on February 6th at 6p.m. California time and Leah Tillock will give us a plug on her 15M plus listener base on her radio station. I will also be receiving an endorsement from Amy Rubin on her Las Vegas radio station.

So, on this Sunday I just thank God and go forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment