Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 10, 2010

The end of the day

I got blessed today to come in contact with a whole new group of young people. The good thing about doing a daily blog is that it is like having a diary of daily events and people that you have come in contact with, such as Fawn Composer and Tree Hill earlier today. They have both offered to help us and also to pass the word along to their friends.

Additionally,I received 30 new people on face book. We are growing in numbers but now we need to grow in dollars, which is the only way to get the doors open. Two different publicist have suggested that I should start to request a $20 dollar donation to help with the current efforts of feeding the homeless. I have not wanted to ask for money since I stated this venture, but I am putting out more than I am taking in.

I Have been blessed to have the seniors in my neighborhood give $10 out of their social security checks and bake cookies to bring down to the homeless. The donations can be made on my web site and all of the monies go to the homeless hotel fund.

No comments:

Post a Comment