Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday A Great day In The Lord.

Praise God, for such a beautiful day in Denver, Colorado. Just now returned from doing my "Street Ministry" you would think it would get better but it hits me harder every time I go out. When I was passing out cookies, and sandwich's to the homeless I always start off by saying "God Bless" and how are you? One man said "When your living in hell there is no place to go" The options on the street are very limited, more so trying to find employment. If you don't have a telephone or address most cases you can even apply. (Plus to be clean and presentable) My ministry is focus on helping all, but my main focus is on the single individual. And believe me when you are homeless and single it gets even worse than with a family that is homeless.
(I know by personal experience)

You will hear continuously we are not set up to help single person other than with food or somewhere to sleep for the night if the shelters are not filled up. So when I hear that homeless do not want to help themselves, well that is far from the truth. Yes, there is a small hand-few just like anyone else but, we as a country are very blessed, and a huge reason is because we were founded in "God We Trust" and now that we are taking that away we are seeing much more happen to our country. Let's put our trust back into God Almighty, and live and give for no other reason other than how great he is. I thank God, daily for food, lights, even toilet water you name it I don't take nothing for granted. I see how many countries live with horrible conditions.

As the bible says, that you came into this world with nothing and shall leave with nothing. Try giving to God's people and see how your life changes for the best. I heard a stranger yesterday say, that they are worried about December 21st 2012 and the world coming to destruction. If you just put God, close in your life and also deep in your heart he shall have perfect peace, love and understand and no fear.
For God, has not given me the spirit of fear but, of love and a sound mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment