Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 12, 2010

"Cher" Burlesque


First let me say “Congratulations!” to my good friends Stanley Tucci, Christina Aguilera, and Cher for their new movie” Burlesque.” The premise of this great and remarkable movie is to believe in yourself - to push on and never stop striving to be the best you are meant to be and to fight for your dreams.
Cher’s new song is “You Have Not Seen the Last of Me.” That is my sentiment as well. Many people tell me daily that I am working on a dying cause, or too many others around me are trying to do the same thing as well so I would give up or join some other organization. Well, you have not seen the last of me, for by the power of God and the vision that he has placed in me I will open the best and most outstanding Hotel. I know the best is ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment