Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Life without God has nothing.

My travels in life has had its ups and downs, and many I have met will not help the poor nor the homeless but; you know what I have learned in this life; is that those whom will not help are the same people that when they are lost or hurt come to me, to ask for prayer so you see my travels and my mission is far from lost. Praise God, for the opportunity to be used to help those who have a need rich and poor. What a blessing, that God taught me from the get-go how to love and to be spiritual and not religious. What I thought I had with the bars, sex and money could never compare to what I found in Jesus. Wow, this high is like no drug, neither man nor woman could give!! I came into this world with nothing but I leave with Jesus. (Hope you will as well).

No comments:

Post a Comment