Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 22, 2011

HIS LOVE STREET HOTEL-Sharing The Love Of Christ.

                          His Love Street Hotel and Denver Out-reach pantry and work center.

In The Name Of the Almighty “Jesus” I ASK that this Easter that you will donate for the glory of the one whom died so we could have this beautiful life. He came for us the rich and the poor. I ask you to help us make a difference in a life and glorify his mission. I shall not beg for God; for giving for the Lord comes back a hundred-f...old and what a privilege to do his will and his work. The homeless can’t ask you to help them; but don’t we ALL deserve a bed tonight to sleep in? It’s not only his commandment in Proverb’s 28 to help feed the poor; but for the life he allows us to have please return to him. If you don’t believe in this cause PLEASE DELETE US for I come in the name of JESUS, the one whom has sent me. http://Hislovestreetministries.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment