Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Letter From A Mother, That Has A Homeless Son.


My son is homeless and is need of finding a job. The problem is without an address, he cannot qualify for any assistance. He is struggling to keep himself out of trouble and doing what is right by looking for work, putting applications in as many places he can. When he is asked where he lives and he tells him that he is homeless at this time and needs work to be able to get a place to live, he is then brushed off.

I am trying to help him as much as possible, however my husband, his step father will not allow him to stay in our home. I am desperate in seeking help from a sight that I know nothing about. He needs any help he can muster up.

I hope that he does not get so discouraged because of the coldness of our beloved state and city. All he wants a chance, what If this was you or you son. Please Help.


Desperate Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment