Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

His Love Street Hotel (Denver, Colorado)


My daily blog today was going to be a true story of several hungry people and a photo of them, put as I prayed and said to the Lord I asked why must we ask, and beg and to try to and convince people to give. I learned that the greatest gift in my life was when I gave for the Glory of God and it would come back a hundred-fold in some cases it came back twice that much. The word says in Proverbs that those who give to the poor lack shall not lack anything, Wow what a great promise and guarantee, most of us are blessed to have food; clothing and housing so why not share what you have with someone whom has literary nothing.


Please think for a second and realize what good is our life if we cannot share, help and love one another. Your right if it does not come from the heart it is not worth it, but if Gods promises are a guarantee what better investment is there. We came into this world with nothing and leave with nothing, all I have is because of God; all you keep is because of why?

No comments:

Post a Comment