Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Jill Dahne Levy

We are still working hard to make our dream become a reality to open a homeless hotel. I have had many people say that they would help me with this cause and they do not follow through.

Recently I asked Stedman Graham, the other half or Oprah Winfrey, he joined us on face book and then he recently deleted me.

So, I am finding out each and every day that in Hollywood, whether you are in California or the Big Apple, friendships and broken promises are a dime a dozen.

My cause is not a selfish cause, it is a true cause to help get many off of the streets and in the last few days I just wanted to seriously just quit. I received a phone call this evening from Jill Dahne and she stated that she was sorry for people that make promises to help the homeless and do not keep their word.

I believe that she is God sent because she booked me on her show and said "let's get you on my show April 4th and I will start putting your name and the name of your organization "His Love Street Ministries" in various places that I lecture and events that I attend to help you with this needed cause to help feed and cloth the homeless. In my heart I do believe that she will do what she has promised me tonight.

So I keep the fight to shelter and feed the homeless knowing that there is one that is willing to help like Jill Dahne.

People like Jill Dahne are what keeps my dream alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment