Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Carlos Helu

Mr. Carlos Helu,

My name is Reverend Trey Noran and I have been working extremely hard to raise needed funds to open a homeless hotel and outreach center in Denver Colorado. The homeless epidemic in America is approaching an all time high. I would assume that you give to all types of charities as I have used up all of my available capital thus far. I have an ample amount of people and star support, but have not been able to make the right connection to generate funds. My Godmother, the famous Mae West, If she was alive would get me the backing from the stars that I need to do my fundraiser. I have been told not to contact you as you would be like other Billionaires and push my request to the side, but in my heart, I know that God will be opening a door very soon. Therefore, I put my trust in him and each time my thought comes back to you. I hope that you are willing to help us when no one else will. You can look us up at Hislovestreetministries.com/


God Bless,

Reverend Trey Noran

No comments:

Post a Comment