Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 14, 2010

" Happy Valentines Day "

I must apologize for not doing the blog for two days, but we did the street ministry on Friday and fed over 160 people in need. We supplied sandwiches, chips, soda, snack & energy bars, hats, gloves, tee-shirts and our elderly neighbor lady made 150 homemade valentines cupcakes.

I am so grateful for the seniors for giving when they only have a limited income; and once again it astounds me how the have not's can give and the haves cannot, unless it is for a political cause.

The last two weeks I cannot even count how many times I wanted to fold up and give up on this, due to the lack of people wanting to give, but when I see the faces of those in the cold and in need, I have to put my feelings aside and be strong to continue this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment