Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Elton John

I will first start off on a positive note as it is a beautiful snowy evening in the Mile High City. President Obama is in our city tonight campagining for a local democrate then in rout to Las Vegas.

But, I direct my blog this evening on the controversial comments of Elton John. It really amazes me that someone of his status would make a comment indicating that Jesus was Gay? As myself I have heard and read stories of Elton John and have kept my comments to my self, so should he.

I would assume, as I replied on many of his sites with my opinion as well, that he has a lot of extra time to disrespect our creator. He should have the respect for the savior and the man who died for each and every one of us.

It just validates what Jesus says in the bible, "that in latter days people will be lovers of themselves and would lack respect for the almighty one."

No comments:

Post a Comment