Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 28, 2011

Sly Stone Con Or Truth?

NEWS STORY HOLLYWOOD************************SLY STONE********

I worked for many years getting many to see the needs of the many homeless whom are sincerely seeking help due to circumstances beyond there control. At times I literary have to beg people to help our cause then my compassion goes sky rocket when I hear that Sly Stone an amazing singer in the 70's becomes homeless so once again I make aware to the media and others to help him get on track, then his brother Fred emails me and say's Trey he really isn't homeless but just playing it out. Please when you hear stories like this and find out his circumstances is not what he is portraying please don't keep from giving. We are doing a homeless event this Saturday and very few wanted to give please search your hearts and give I know many that seriously in need of your help. Http://hislovestreet2010.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment