Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Can't Wait Any Longer: Need those whom won't charge God for their time.


Can't Wait Any Longer: Need those whom won't charge God for their time.

I have struggled for three hard and long years to get Hollywood and others to get involved feeding, and sheltering the homeless and to restore them with a life where they can work again and get a home of their own. I received many reply’s saying that let me see or I shall help later or we give to cancer or other ...diseases. Well homeless becomes a huge disease as your mind goes after being on the streets to fend for yourself and when you beg for food for you and your children. When I read yesterday that many in Nevada are not a pay-check away anymore but now homeless, also unemployment in Nevada is 14.9. I wonder why I must beg for Hollywood and others to step up and say let me get involved. It’s not only scriptural in Proverbs; to feed and shelter the homeless but if you do so Gods favor shall be upon you. Come ‘on Hollywood and others help us with this vision to end homeless here in the United States; don’t let this disease reach your life. Donate or help us TODAY http://Lovestreethotel.com/See More

No comments:

Post a Comment