Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Message Sent In My E-mail. All I need is a chance.


I am a 30 year old single mother to four beautiful children. We have been homeless for a year to today and the reason being my last child had to have heart surgery and it required me to be at the hospital 24/7 so my job didn’t understand oh did I mention that I have not worked in about 9 Months. Lord knows I’m trying but every time I step forward I move back 2 steps to but I know God has his hands over us each and every day he is the reason that I have made it thus far...But I’m praying for some kind of help for me and my four children. Please give me a job and chances to get a home for I and my children...Can someone help? "Help Us Make A Difference In A Life, His Love Street Hotel". Http://Hislovestreethotel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment