Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Grateful for the following people in my life.


The year is coming to an end next month, and what a year it has been. I give many thanks for the many blessings this year and those whom have helped for the Glory of God and the love for others. I have been totally blessed to have a great family, also my partner in business and life Kevin, whom has been very supportive to get “HIS LOVE STREET MINISTRIES” going in the right direction. For this year has been a very difficult one but I have learned that it is in Gods timing.

I would like to acknowledgement special people like singer Brett Mikels and for him helping us get the word in his up and coming video to help the many homeless that I am fighting for daily and Tommy Garrett for writing a great article on us in the San Francisco Newspaper, also my mother and family for their help feeding the homeless also the donations from Apples bees, and Albertsons as well as the support of my many friends on face book one which Is, Carlo Coppola whom wrote today and is sending coats from Canada for our homeless event December 15th 2010 and all this is for the love they share for others and for the awesome God we serve, and last but not least John Noran for his support and financial giving to pull us though this year .

I thankful for each and every one of you and may God bless you this coming year of 2011 for the best is still ahead of us. I love every one of you. Trey

Hislovestreetministries.com

No comments:

Post a Comment