Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 19, 2010

I shall, Open This Homeless Hotel.

God bless, and first, I shall report that the Street Ministry, which went well, several of the seniors, pitched in and we feed many with sandwiches, chips, water and sodas as well as cookies and fruit. I praise “Jesus” for all that, we can do and that his will be done. You know when God, gave me this ministry to feed and shelter the homeless I really said thank you God, because I know many shall be sensitive to those hungry and homeless. Wow, it has just been the opposite many rather give to well-known diseases and what I hear on a regular bases that they won’t give because “those people” have a choose.


Wow, if you could only spend one day in there shoes you would see it is not a choice. The word says in Proverbs 19-18 He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward him for what he has done. I shall in the name of God almighty open this homeless hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment