Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

God, just gets better and better everyday.

Today Wednesday December 30, the day started at 5am. I received over thirty new members on face book for "Real Men Love 2 Cuddle" and to see the new support was over whelming. Then to see the support of Carl Icah, one of the most well known business men in the world. I just said thank you God. I have learned that God can bring those that many say it is impossible for you to obtain. (And Mr. Icah was one of them.) But my God is International and nothing is impossible for him. Also I had many of my neighbor's offer to help clothed and feed the homeless, and they brought bags and bags of clothing, but wait it even gets better, I received a email from a very talented and well known lady Ms. Ann Dandridge with the knowledge that I need to carry out this vision of "The Stars Give Back" We spoke there after on the telephone and God willing this is a beginning of a great friendship.

1 comment:

  1. Leah Tinari's sharp, pop-art paintings would be amazing for those leggings! She just did some work for help on writing an essay, and might be interested in a collaboration!

    ReplyDelete